🇬🇧 EURO-SYMBIOSE « TRAIN THE TRAINER » SESSIONS
Did you know ? EURO-SYMBIOSE offers you the course « Training of Trainers » in order to learn how to lead training courses efficiently.
This training is aimed at anyone wishing to become a trainer and doesn’t require any pre-requisites.
1. Share your knowledge with pedagogy
Communicating your knowledge effectively, facilitating appropriation by the trainees, creating a dynamic with the group, etc. are the skills needed to conduct effective training. As a trainer, you will have to develop these soft skills.
This is why our experts share with you methods and technics that have been field-proven through EURO-SYMBIOSE training practice for more than 30 years. They will teach you how to design, structure and deliver high-impact training courses to facilitate the engagement of your learners and promote application in the field.
This training will enable you to :
- Know and apply our pedagogical model « 3A » for the design and delivery of new face-to-face training modules:
– Activity: Participants work in teams to discover the concept to be retained.
– Appropriation: The work allows participants to appropriate the key idea from which the theory will be derived.
– Application: Participants apply the teaching to the context of their company or even directly in the field.
- Know how to listen to customer needs in order to propose an adapted training offer.
2. A program with theory and practice :
Day 1 :
- The structure of a training module: Ice-Breaker / pedagogical sequences / closing activity.
- How to run an Ice breaker: the characteristics of a good Ice-Breaker, the main Ice-Breakers used, role-playing situations.
- The pedagogical progression of a training course: discovery of the 3A pedagogical model, examples of application, preparation and implementation of mini teach.
- The closing activity of the training course: the characteristics of a closing activity, examples of closing activities, role-playing.
Day 2 :
- The behavioral qualities of the training facilitator (reminders).
- Designing and developing a new training module: drawing up the specifications, writing the script, developing the teaching material.
- Situational exercises.
- « My progress plan ».