For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
AUDIT CSRS (CUSTOMER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS) – #100
- You wish to improve your control of CSR (Customer Specific Requirements), in particular by developing the knowledge and competence of your internal auditors.
- You want to ensure a better assessment of CSR control during the audit process in order to better meet the requirements of IATF 16949.
- Understand how CSR should be deployed in the company.
- Understand how to integrate CSR into your system audit (process-based), and how to prepare for audit questioning.
- Demonstrate the internal auditor’s competence in addressing CSR through a written examination.
- Internal auditors.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- QMS managers.
- In a first step, the trainees understand the optimal approach to deploy CSR in their QMS. Through an application exercise with the materials that describe their process mapping, participants identify in their QMS how and where the approach is described, which allows them to build and better detail their audit plan. Then, the participants can prepare their questioning of the auditees according to the defined audit plan to ensure the control of the CSR in the audited QMS.
Examinations : MCQs and written application exam.
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- IATF 16949 : 2016 – Become a system auditor – #29
- How to audit AIAG Core Tools referenced in IATF 16949 : 2016 – #255
- Auditing the German Automotive Core Tools #925
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Presentation of the objectives and programme of the training.
Definition of CSR (Customer Specific Requirements).
The requirements of the IATF and the Certification Rules concerning CSR and their audit.
The CSR deployment approach:
- Activity focusing on the construction of the optimal approach for the deployment of CSR.
- Activity to establish a step-by-step audit questionnaire of the deployment approach.
Integration of CSRs throughout the preparation of a process audit :
- Reminder of the steps in preparing an audit.
- Activity to integrate the CSRs at each stage of the preparation of an audit.
- Activity to establish the audit questionnaire for a “case study” process, using the risk approach, by integrating the CSRs of a particular Client.
Construction of questionnaires to interview key actors in the control of CSR…
Successive activities to establish the interview questionnaire :
- The Company Director.
- The Process Manager in charge of document control.
- Any Process Manager.
Catherine LOZE - CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE
“Good support to be able to audit CSR in internal audit. “
Véronique TROTIN - NOVARES
“Necessary training to understand the IATF requirements and to audit CSR. “
Radhouan NASRI - HUTCHINSON
“Very good and useful training. I will put it into practice as soon as possible! “
“Very well organised distance learning course – the number of trainees was perfect so that everyone could express themselves and bring their own experience. In terms of content, this training gave me a better understanding of the subject and made the link with our associated internal processes.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers