For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Training the trainer: train-the-trainer – #1000
You want to become a trainer.
- Learn the teaching techniques and methods for designing a training course.
- Learn how to listen to and understand the customer’s needs in order to offer an effective training course.
- Master the techniques of leading a group.
- Handle sensitive situations that may arise during the course.
- Evaluate the training action.
- Learn Euro-Symbiose’s “3A” instructional technique.
- Anyone wishing to become a trainer.
Each sequence of this training is conducted according to the EURO-SYMBIOSE 3A pedagogical model. The participants start by carrying out a playful activity in teams to discover the concept taught. At the end of this activity, each participant has understood and appropriated the concept, he/she applies it to the context of his/her company and benefits from the exchanges with the other participants. The pedagogy also leaves room for individual reflection to enable each participant to plan the actions to be taken after the training.
Validation by the trainer of the ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- The structure of a training module: Ice-Breaker / instructional sequences / closing activity.
- Know how to conduct an Ice-Breaker: characteristics of a good Ice-Breaker, common Ice-Breakers, trainer role-play.
- Learning progression: introduction to the 3A instructional model, examples of application, preparation and realization of mini lessons.
- The closing activity: characteristics of a closing activity, examples of closing activities, trainer role-play.
- The behavioural qualities of trainers (review).
- Design and develop a new training module, define requirements, write the scenario, develop the teaching materials.
- Situational exercises.
- My progress plan.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers