For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015 and ISO 45001 : 2018 – Become a system auditor – #121
- You have just integrated your quality, environment, safety and occupational health management systems and now, in order to improve it and measure its performance, you need to audit it.
- You need to develop the skills of existing internal auditors in quality and/or safety and/or environment.
- Know how to prepare, conduct and close an audit according to the requirements of ISO 19011.
- Be able to use the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Be able to take into account regulatory and other requirements applicable to the company.
- Learn an integrated audit methodology based on the CAPDo® method.
- Practice preparing and conducting a full-scale audit of a QSE management system.
- Carry out a performance-oriented process audit and process efficiency.
- Know how to evaluate the overall performance of the integrated management system.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Environmental managers.
- Safety managers.
- Internal QSE auditors.
- Already be an auditor in one of the 3 areas (Q, S, E).
- Master the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards.
- The requirements of the standard are studied in order to know them and to be able to apply them later, but above all in order to understand them and to be able to justify their interest.
- This training is based on the culture of performance measurement, the interpretation of indicators, the analysis of risks linked to activities, so that the audit is used as a real tool for continuous improvement.
- This training/action includes field training that allows participants to test their audit technique on a real case.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Discover the benefits of ISO 26000 to launch your CSR approach – #261
- How to conduct your CSR approach using the ISO 26000 standard? – #262
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The integration principle of an integrated QSE management system:
- The foundations of an integrated QSE management system.
- Joint control of QSE risks through the process approach.
The requirements of ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001 : 2018
- The correlations between the 3 standards.
- The particularities of each standard.
Environmental and safety regulations:
- Principles of regulation.
- European regulations and French legislation, structure and links.
- Analysis of legal and other requirements.
The conduct of an internal audit according to the process approach:
- Presentation of the CAPDo® method.
- Presentation of the Crosby Turtle.
Preparing for the field audit :
- The reference systems, a support to the preparation of the audit.
- Taking into account regulatory and other applicable requirements.
- Preparation of field audits at the host site:
Construction of the audit scenario and questionnaire by the auditors.
Validation by the trainer before the field audit.
Carrying out the field audit on the host site:
- Conducting the audits in pairs:
– Observation of compliance with audit techniques by the trainer and participants.
– Debriefing with all participants on the conduct of the audits: the trainer presents and comments on the results of his evaluation of the audit practice.
-Preparation and validation of audit reports (by the trainer).
-Preparation of the feedback to the auditees.
- Feedback of the audit conclusions to the host company:
-Presentation of the strong points and gaps found by each pair of auditors.
-Reaching a consensus with the auditees.
-Debriefing on the progress of the feedback between the participants and the trainer.
Assessment and evaluation of the training.
Wioletta ROZANSKA - MICHELIN
” Effective and pleasant training!”
Sandrine DELABARRE - VERESCENCE
” The training was very rewarding and particularly interesting because it was given by a trainer who was very competent in her field and very educational. Explicit and complete work support. Very satisfied. Thank you.”
Laurence DORSO - VERESCENCE
” Enriching training that allowed a better understanding of what an internal audit is, very well conducted with clear examples to understand and situations to practice.”
Agnès BOUQUET - SENIOR AEROSPACE ERMETO
” Stéphanie BAZIN has a perfect knowledge of the subject and knows perfectly well how to answer our requests for additional information.”
Eric LABUSSIERE - VERESCENCE
” Dynamic training with fruitful exchanges. A perfect mastery of the subject by our trainer.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers