For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Discovery of AIAG core tools, referenced in IATF 16949 – #25
- You are newly involved in development projects for the automotive industry.
- You want to understand and use the manuals! APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC
- You wish to acquire the fundamentals of these manuals to implement them and ensure that they are well deployed internally or at your suppliers.
- Discover the APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC manuals.
- Know when and how to use them in projects.
- Understand what these manuals bring to project management.
- Discover the main concepts and tools contained in these manuals
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Product development managers, engineers and technicians
- Managers, Engineers and Technicians Methods/Industrialization.
- Production managers, engineers and technicians.
- System and process auditors (VDA6.3, FIEV 2.0, …) internal and suppliers.
Knowledge of quality management principles in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Thanks to a fun and varied pedagogy, the participants acquire the main concepts of the different manuals by carrying out activities in sub-groups, which encourages exchanges and knowledge acquisition.
- Regular summaries highlight the key points of the manuals and show the links and sequences between them.
- Knowledge test (MCQ)
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Product FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual 1st edition – #117
- Process FMEA according to AIAG-VDA 1st edition – #118
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis) according to AIAG – #36
- Quality management in the automotive project phase – #33
- Implementing a SPC (Statistical Process Control) approach – #35
- How to audit the AIAG Core Tools referenced in IATF 16949 : 2016 – #255
- Discovering the VDA core tools, referenced in IATF 16949 – #95
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
APQP : interest, discovery, design, verification, analysis and management
Planning a project
Product FMEA and process FMEA : characteristics, advantages, challenges, application and analysis.
Analysis of measurement systems (MSA): variations in measurement systems, causes of variations, practical application, exploitation of the results of R&R studies.
- Statistical process control (SPC): interest, implementation, capability calculations, analysis, key points.
- The monitoring plan: its content and submission levels.
- The PPAP, how to elaborate a file of initial samples.
Capitalization and experience feedback.
Laetitia LOSTE - DELPHI
“A good overview of the AIAG manuals with pragmatic examples. The inter-company training sessions are always so enriching in terms of exchanges !”
Lisa POLICIEUX - TOTAL
“François was able to bring life and concreteness to particularly dry subjects. We have concrete avenues for deploying the tools, what remains is a prioritization to fully launch ourselves.”
Hicham BOUSSHAMA - T&S
“Complete training on the different Core Tools. Good atmosphere and excellent organization. Thank you.”
Benoît LECOUTURIER - PLASTIC OMNIUM
” Good presentation of the tools to be able to audit them. Clear training materials for future use. “
Samuel BELLON - GESTAMP
” Very participatory training with excellent summary docs. Very good trainer.”
Marylise CALLENS - SCAPA
” very interesting and concrete training with a facilitator who knows how to captivate his audience. the quizzes allow to check the acquired knowledge in a more playful way. “
Sabine PRIVET - PLASTIC OMNIUM
“Good training, to be recommended. Very dynamic, we do not see the 3 days pass. Good group. Good idea to have the materials beforehand.”
Olivier BARCK - DEMO INJECTION
“Instructive and complete training with a very dynamic animation. Many concrete cases that encourage teamwork. Many topics covered in a fairly limited amount of time.”
Sébastien TANNEUR - AUTOLIV
“Concrete topics applicable to our daily work. Explanations are to the point. Very friendly facilitator.”
Jack LOUVETON - LISI AUTOMOTIVE
“Very good trainer who knows the subject well, illustrates it with relevant examples and adapts to the company’s context to tailor the training to the need.”
Guillaume BRISSON - LISI AUTOMOTIVE
“Complete training to understand the main quality tools. Very dynamic trainer and illustrates his remarks with many concrete examples.”
Marc BAILLOU - AUTOLIV
“Synthetic and clear presentation allowing to find one’s way in these complex methods.”
Carole PETIT - AUTOLIV
“The program is a perfect fit with what we’re applying in the field.”
Nour-Eddin MOTAIB - AUTOLIV
“Well conducted training, clear statements and simple, concrete explanations. Very friendly facilitator.”
Jean-Manuel REVERT - AUTOLIV
“Training that gets to the point without getting lost in the details. Very pragmatic.”
Stéphanie GARREAU - ACC
“A big congratulations to the trainer who led the team with dynamism despite the distance format, thank you for your very rich feedback.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers