IATF 16949: 2016 – Upgrading of auditors – #290
Training in partnership with FIEV and IATF France.
If you are a member of the FIEV, you will benefit from a 5% discount on this course all year round.
To receive your discount code, contact us on 02 51 13 13 00 or: email@example.com.
You want to support your company’s auditors to conduct relevant audits in line with the expectations of the new requirements of IATF 16949: 2016 and ISO 9001: 2015.
- Know how to prepare, conduct and close an audit according to the requirements of ISO 19011.
- Understand the new requirements of the standard and how to audit them.
- Evaluate your current auditing practices with regard to the new or strengthened requirements of the standards and identify opportunities for improvement or needs for change.
- Experienced internal quality auditors.
Mastering the standards :
- ISO 9001: 2015.
- ISO/TS 16949: 2009.
The standard is analysed in a logical and progressive way: the requirements are studied through the process of preparing and conducting an audit.
Examination to certify the ability to audit a Quality Management System.
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- The trainees will have to provide themselves with the IATF 16949 : 2016 and ISO 9001 : 2015 standards and the elements of their QMS, in particular their supports for preparing and carrying out internal quality audits (e.g. audit management procedure, pre-defined audit grids per process, blank formats for recording audits, etc.).
To go further
- Masterging CSR auditing (customer specific requirements) – #100
- AIAG / IATF 16949 : 2016 – Lead auditor certification training – #299
- IATF Certification Rules 5th Edition – #300
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
ISO 9001 and IATF 16949:2016.
Context of the organization.
Product safety in the automotive sector.
Management leadership and process management.
Control of external service providers.
Design and development
Production and service provision, control of nonconforming outputs, corrective actions.
Hervé OSTE - HO CONSEIL
“Great, well conducted training with a lot of professionalism and exchanges! Very good trainer with a solid knowledge. “
Marie LEMERCIER - INTEVA
“Interesting training with good group participation, a dynamic trainer and clear documents.”
David MIQUEL - INTEVA
“Excellent time alternating theory / exercises / games. “
Bochue HSEINI - VISTEON
“After this training, I am sure that I am able to apply it in the field! “
Haïfa SAIDI - AMPHENOL FCI
“The training was fun, very rich and condensed, with a practical aspect. “
Jean-Pierre ADAM - EOLANE
“Interesting training with a good contribution on the articulation of the standard”.
Jonathan LOURY - EOLANE
“Dynamic and competent trainer who knows how to animate his training with concrete examples. “
Maëlle BLANCHARD - JTEKT
“This training consolidated my knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949. I am satisfied, thank you! “
Françoise POLI - XFAB
“Very good training to become aware of the additional requirements of IATF and the path to certification. “
Damien CALVEZ - XFAB
“The training perfectly met my expectations, both for the overall vision of the standard and for the methodology for drafting non-conformities and for the role-playing. “
Florence GASCHET - JTEKT
“The training was very complete and very lively, especially with the case studies. “
Jean-Christophe LAFOREST - PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN
“Very useful information, even for non auditors. “
Juan-Antonio PLAZA - PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN
“The amount of information to be assimilated is high, but the presenter knows how to get the important messages across. “
Specialty : EURO-SYMBIOSE consultant since 1999, Christophe is distinguished in training and consulting related to automotive and aeronautical standards and in the deployment of operational excellence.
Training registration form
* Required fields
Responsible for the registration
Information about the participants
List of registered participants
1 registered participant(s)
Some red input are empty
Open / In-house training session
Onsite (Open: lunch included) or remote sessions
Number of participants
Minimum : 4
Maximum : 9
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
discount for the 2nd participant
for the 3rd and each additional participant
For registrations to the same training session.
OPEN TRAINING SESSION
IN-HOUSE TRAINING SESSION
To obtain a quote for an in-house training :