For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
FIEV V2.0: production process auditor certification – #31
Training in partnership with the FIEV.
You are looking for a method recognised by the FIEV to audit the efficiency of production processes in order to :
- Qualify a production process in the ramp-up phase after product/process development.
- Monitor the level of efficiency of a production process in series life.
- Qualify a production process after a production transfer, after modification.
- Qualify a supplier process during development or production.
- Identify opportunities for improvement or the causes of a faulty process.
- Know the requirements of the FIEV V2.0 standard.
- Acquire mastery of the process audit according to this standard.
- Obtain the production process auditor qualification.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Quality auditors.
- FQA teams.
- Methods engineers.
- Provide evidence of auditing experience.
- Provide a document from the audit manager of the trainee’s company, attesting to the planning of the first process audit to be carried out by the trainee, no later than 3 months after his/her training.
- Send back to the FIEV and EURO-SYMBIOSE this document signed by the 8 commitments of the company to the FIEV as well as :
- This signed document
- The date of birth of the applicant;
- A passport photo in JPG format;
- The direct line or mobile number of the candidate and his email address.
- After an introductory presentation, the trainees are quickly put into a situation: firstly, by means of a rating to be carried out on the basis of a real audit report, and then throughout the audit phases, by being involved in sub-group activities, which are reported back to the group and debriefed by the facilitator.
- The accreditation is sanctioned by the issue of a FIEV V2.0 process auditor card. It is conditioned by :
Successful completion of the 2 tests;
A positive assessment by the trainer of the audit report that the trainee must submit within 3 months of the training.
Examinations: MCQs and written application exam based on audit situations.
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The 2.0 repository and its construction biases.
The rating of the 50 criteria of the standard.
The principles of conducting an FIEV audit.
Planning and defining the audit assignment.
Audit preparation and risk analysis according to Crosby’s Tortoise
The questionnaire and the audit grid.
The audit report, rating and justification of the assessment of the effectiveness of the process.
Eva BERTHILLIER - NOVARES
“The trainer was able to explain, energise and illustrate the principles of the FIEV audit with practical cases. Thank you!”
Jean-Baptiste BERGOUGNOUX - AMIPI
“The training was well-practised and enabled me to go beyond the framework of my company / its processes and thus gain a higher level of understanding. “
Isabelle PERCHE - NOF METAL COATINGS
“Very good training with a good homogeneity of participants and a good mix for group work. Very good facilitator who has mastered his subject. Very useful for immediate application. “
Stéphane DALLIER - LSI INDUSTRIE
“Well constructed training with clear materials. A relevant facilitator with a lot of experience and appropriate examples. “
Edith ZORZATO - PLASTIC OMNIUM
“Excellent training. You need to be well prepared to do a good audit. “
Samuel PREHER - PLASTIC OMNIUM
“Very good training, well structured with adapted and relevant exercises. Very good trainer with a lot of dynamism. “
Grace ESCOMS - GRUPO ANTOLIN
“Audit carried out directly in the field, applying the training correctly. Very interesting and complementary teamwork. Dynamic facilitation.”
Benoît GHYSELEN - GRUPO ANTOLIN
“Interesting and very concrete training based on real-life examples and directly applicable to our production site. “
Thierry MARLOT - GRUPO ANTOLIN
“Surprised by the efficiency of the training provided! “
Laurent BINARD - HUTCHINSON
“Detailed and complete approach to the methodology. The examples help to appropriate the method”.
“Pleasantly surprised, I thought the training was more theoretical and complicated to follow. The concrete cases and exercises are interesting and fun. All that remains is to practice. “
Hervé VIMOND - AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY COMPONENTS
“The training was of a very high standard, combining theory and practice, as well as pragmatic feedback in an audit situation. “
Hamza MOUNAJI - DEVILLE ASC
“The exercises illustrate the theory well and allow a better understanding. “
Laurent ONIER - DEVILLE ASC
“The training was adapted to allow for the concrete application of a FIEV audit.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers