For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
APQP / PPAP BASICS – #333
- You are newly involved in development projects for the automotive industry.
- You wish to acquire the fundamentals of the APQP and PPAP manuals.
- You wish to meet the prerequisite requirements of the APQP/PPAP training according to PSA
- Discover the APQP and PPAP manuals.
- Know when and how to use them in projects.
- Understand the benefits of using the manuals in project management.
- Learn the main concepts and tools contained in the manuals.
- Understand the different steps in project roll-outs.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Project managers.
- Methods engineers.
- Quality engineers.
- Quality auditors.
- Using a fun and varied teaching method, participants learn the main concepts of the different manuals by carrying out activities in sub-groups, which encourages exchanges and the acquisition of knowledge.
- Regular summaries highlight the key points of the manuals and show the links and sequences between them.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Implementing APQP/PPAP within the framework of the PSA QA – #3501
- VDA 2 – Product and process qualification (PPA) – #943
- Quality management in the automotive project phase – #33
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The value of project planning for design and development.
The 5 phases of APQP :
- Project planning and definition / project risks.
- Product design and development / concurrent engineering.
- Process design and development / tools and machinery.
- Validation of product and process / put together the PPAP / PPAP approval by the customer.
- Production Launch, assessment, and improvement.
APQP management / reporting, project reviews.
Management of special characteristics.
Francis MBE - VALEO SIEMENS
“The training was pleasant and very entertaining and provided all the basics needed to better understand the expectations of the PPAP and APQP. Thank you”.
Nicolas MEUNIER - SED
“The training was very enriching and completely met our needs”.
Jérémy BAJOUX - SED
“Starting from scratch, I understood and acquired the basics of APQP. Now I just have to put it all into practice. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers