For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
EFFECTIVELY FACILITATE AN FMEA – #34
You wish to :
- Facilitate your FMECA effectively.
- Find the levers to motivate your employees to participate in FMEAs.
- Know how to audit FMEAs and find ways to improve.
- Identify ways to improve individual and collective FMEA practices.
- Identify the key factors for success in terms of methodology and effective FMEA facilitation.
- Understand the key FMEA facilitation skills and know how to self-assess.
- Know how to facilitate an FMEA working group using effective leadership.
- Understand the key roles.
FMEA facilitators who want to improve their FMEA facilitation and leadership skills.
Be familiar with the FMECA method and have participated in several sessions.
This course alternates between group discussions and role-playing during FMEA exercises with coaching by the trainer.
Trainer assessment of the trainees’ ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Quality management in the project phase in the automotive industry
- The “Design for Lean” (3P) project
- ISO 9001 : 2015 – Becoming a system auditor
- IATF 16949: 2016 – Becoming a system auditor
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The key factors for success in the planning phase.
Key roles within the FMEA team (team composition, key roles, rights and duties, etc.).
Key methodological success factors.
The key success factors for facilitation (time management, ground rules, decision making, etc.).
Sustain the results of the FMEA.
Actions to be taken to develop or improve FMEA facilitation.
Mickaël MAINCZYK - TOYOTA BO SHOKU
“Very good training. Very good animation. Clear explanations. Very good training material”.
Corine BRUGIES - TOTAL LUBRIFIANTS
“The training was very enriching and explained the FMEA methodology step by step”.
Elena SEMINSKAYA - PLASTIC OMNIUM
“Very useful training that met my expectations and needs. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers