For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Action training: Use of the B2B portal, the PLM application and other STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) applications #3502
To enable trainees to fill in the APQP PPAP grid independently and to better understand the usefulness of the STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) B2B portal applications such as PLM, DOCINFO, AMADEUS, SPOT, ESQUAL, COMTEC.
- Development project managers.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Trainees have access to B2B and rights to PLM, DOCINFO, AMADEUS, SPOT, ESQUAL, COMTEC applications.
- For handling PLM and an APQP grid: the client has an APQP grid open in PLM and its domain is created in DOCINFO.
- Training 3501 – APQP PPAP PSA.
The pedagogy, participative and collaborative, takes into account your company context to help you build your own personal progress plan:
- Collaborative based on exchanges.
- Participative through situational exercises: confrontation of the theory of requirements through a review of the company’s operational system.
Validation by the trainer of the ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
- Documents presenting and explaining the applications.
Getting to grips with the quality applications on the B2B portal.
Getting to grips with the PLM application:
- Using a client’s APQP grid on a current project, familiarise yourself with the environment and fill in the status of deliverables, fill in action plans, delete modified documents related to the project.
- Checking the acceptance status of the APQPs and their evolution.
Getting to grips with the other B2B applications:
- By setting up on the trainees’ PCs the specific applications called up in the SQM, and browsing these applications that are useful for the company and referenced:
To get a quote : Contact us