For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
The requirements of the PSA QIP V4 standard (NSA, PCPA, QSB+) – #3550
In 2015, the French carmaker PSA developed its system for evaluating the industrial performance of its suppliers through the QIP – Quality and Industrial Perfomance – standard. This PSA Group standard includes 3 audit questionnaires, (NSA, PCPA, QSB+) which are carried out during the different phases of collaboration with PSA.
- Know the content of the QIP v4 process (phases and milestones).
- Understand the different phases of audit assessment (NSA, PCPA, QSB+).
- Understand the requirements of QIP v4.
- Know how to identify deviations from the requirements.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Production managers.
- Logistics managers.
- Maintenance managers.
- Industrialization managers.
- Project managers.
Good knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949 or the requirements of automotive standards.
A participative and collaborative pedagogy:
- Collaborative on the basis of exchanges, thanks to team activities that introduce each of the training sequences.
- Participative by Scenario by confronting the theory of requirements by reviewing the company’s operational system.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- NSA Auditor & QSB+ Coach certified by STELLANTIS
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The scope and requirements of QIP V4.
The 3 phases of QIP v4: NSA, PCPA, QSB+.
The evaluation process and the impact on the bidlist.
The QSB+ format and rating rules.
The audit calendar and agenda.
Review of QSB+ requirements (chapters 1 to 15 + 1 extra).
Review of the course.
“Very well conducted training by a very pedagogical facilitator.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers