For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Training-Action: Detailed review of PSA QIP v4 requirements (NSA, PCPA, QSB+) – #3555
In 2015, the French carmaker PSA developed its system for evaluating the industrial performance of its suppliers through the QIP – Quality and Industrial Perfomance – standard. This PSA Group standard includes 3 audit questionnaires, (NSA, PCPA, QSB+) which are carried out during the different phases of collaboration with PSA.
- Know the content of the QIP v4 process (phases and milestones).
- Understand the different phases of audit assessment (NSA, PCPA, QSB+).
- Understand the requirements of QIP v4.
- Know how to identify deviations from the requirements.
- Create your action plan to implement the new requirements.
Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
Good knowledge of IATF 16949 requirements or automotive standards requirements.
NSA or QSB+ self-assessment to be carried out before the action training.
The pedagogy, participative and collaborative, takes into account your company context to help you build your own personal progress plan:
- Collaborative based on exchanges: team activities introduce each of the training sequences.
- Participative through role-playing: confrontation of the theory of requirements through a review of the company’s operational system.
A pedagogy that takes into account your company’s context, in order to build, throughout the training, your personal improvement project.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- NSA Auditor & QSB+ Coach certified by STELLANTIS.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The scope and requirements of QIP V4.
The 3 phases of QIP V4: NSA, PCPA, QSB+.
The evaluation process and the impact on the bidlist.
The QSB+ format and rating rules.
The audit calendar and agenda.
Review of QSB+ requirements (chapters 1 to 5).
Analysis of the risks and the situation of the company with respect to chapters 1 to 5.
Review of QSB+ requirements (chapters 6 to 10).
Analysis of the risks and the situation of the company with respect to chapters 6 to 10.
Review of QSB+ requirements (chapters 11 to 15 + 1 extra)
Analysis of the risks and the situation of the company with respect to chapters 11 to 15+ 1 extra.
Review of the course.
To get a quote : Contact us