For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
MSA: Measurement System Analysis to AS13003 – #363
You want to :
- Ensure that your measurement systems are adapted to your needs.
- Know if your measurement practices in project or series production can guarantee the achievement of compliant products.
- Qualify your measurement systems.
Understand measurement system analysis concepts and methods in accordance with AS13003 Measurement Systems Analysis Requirements for the Aero Engine Supply Chain, issued 2015 02.
- Use these techniques to analyse measurement systems.
Undertake more targeted improvement actions on measurement systems.
- Quality teams
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Project managers
- Industrialization managers
- Production manager
- Process manager
The engaging instruction method helps participants understand the concepts of measurement systems analysis. In the open version, case studies are used for the hands-on activities, while in the in-house version, real company cases are used as examples.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Introduction : definitions, AS13003, application cases.
The basics of statistical concepts.
Concepts related to measuring devices (terminology and acceptance criteria).
MSA planning and prerequisites.
The MSA study of a variable measurement system:
- Resolution, accuracy, linearity, stability
- Fidelity, GR&R, NDC
The Gage MSA study of an attribute measurement system.
Responses to non-conforming MSA, and improvement.
Audit the MSA according to AS13003 (audit checklist).
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers