For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
5S: Training-Action / Pilot Workshops – #45
You wish to :
- Implement a policy of continuous improvement through a project that unites the entire company (workshops and offices).
- Improve, by means of a concrete example, the problems of quality, safety and productivity inherent in a lack of optimisation of workstations.
- Learn the methods and tools to ensure a thorough and sustainable application of 5S.
- Learn to implement the 5S method and get staff buy-in.
- Learn the content of the 5S steps and know how to avoid the pitfalls.
- All jobs.
- All sectors.
- In order to organise the training, define the scope and meet the conditions for success, the site is prepared with the host company.
- DO IT: After a quick presentation by the consultant, each team applies the “5S” steps in the field and is confronted with the reality. The operations carried out in the field are carried out with the participation of the operators and the management of the sectors treated to allow a real appropriation of the method. Three perimeters can be treated simultaneously.
Validation by the trainer of the ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Discovery of the 5S concept, the challenges of the approach and the impact on productivity.
Visit to the area(s) that will be used as a basis for the simulation.
Physical implementation of the first stage (Seiri) and identification of improvement opportunities.
Physical implementation of the second stage (Seiton) and identification of opportunities for improvement.
Physical implementation of the third stage (Seiso).
Action plan for the intersessional period.
Objectives and work to be done during the intersessional period.
Application of the fourth step (Seiketsu) on each of the perimeters.
Implementation of the last step (Shitsuke).
Evaluation of the results and action plan at 30 days.
To get a quote : Contact us