For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 9001 : 2015 – Understanding the requirements of the standard- #5
- You are looking for a perfect knowledge of the requirements of the 2015 version of ISO 9001, attested by a validation of knowledge.
- You wish to understand the foundations of a quality management system on the occasion of:
Your new position in the quality department,
Your new assignment as an internal quality auditor or supplier auditor.
- Understand the meaning and scope of all ISO 9001: 2015 requirements.
- Discover in a concrete way how to implement the requirements of ISO 90001:2015.
This course is aimed at beginners who want to have a complete knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard:
- Management teams.
- Quality teams.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Quality coordinators.
- Future auditors.
- Process managers.
- Each requirement of the standard is explained, specifying its objectives (“Why this requirement?”) and its content (“What is the exact nature of the requirements?”) and is illustrated with examples from our experience.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The ISO9001 standard: objectives, field of application, history of its evolution.
The structure of ISO 9001:2015, common to all management system standards
The 7 main quality management principles on which the 2015 version is based.
The requirements of the standard and how to meet them:
- Context of the organization.
- Planning to achieve the objectives.
- Operational activities.
- Support activities.
- Evaluation of QMS performance.
- Improvement process.
Françoise THEBAULT - TOTAL MARKETING
” As a newcomer to my job, this training allowed me to better understand the standard and its practical application. The documents provided will allow you to ask yourself the right questions.”
Maël DELEMOTTE - NEXANS
“Good adaptability of the trainer who was able to give dynamism to a complex topic.”
Aurélien CHARLES - EUROPAC GROUP
“Flexible trainig that targets the subject matter well in terms of timing and need.”
Jérémy VILTARD - 3M FRANCE
” Very well conducted and clear training. We were all able to find answers to our questions. “
Daphné BARON - 3M FRANCE
” A training in-house for which the consultant knew perfectly how to understand our needs and translate them in a simple and practical way. A big thank you to EURO-SYMBIOSE and Anh-Dung Nguyen… 3 days of training: a step back to better accelerate!.”
Thomas COURTIER – VALLOUREC
” Excellent approach to the standard, its structure and detailed review of key points. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers