For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
DISCOVER THE POWER OF SIX SIGMA – #56
You want to :
- Satisfy your customers and shareholders in a sustainable way and address strategic issues.
- Implement a real change of culture within your organisation by analysing facts and data and using analysis tools.
- Take new initiatives while integrating them with other existing improvement initiatives in the company.
- Understand the value and benefits of Six Sigma projects.
- Understand how Six Sigma can lastingly improve customer and shareholder satisfaction and help achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
- Identify how Six Sigma can fit in with other business improvement initiatives.
- Discover the roles and contributions of key players in Six Sigma projects.
- Identify the first steps to deploy Six Sigma within your organization.
- Know how to promote Six Sigma within your company.
- Management teams
- Quality managers
- Improvement managers
- Production managers.
Active learning in the form of teamwork. Management teams are given the tools to make decisions about engaging in Six Sigma and identify potential projects.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Become a Six Sigma Champion – #59
- Become a Green Belt and improve your Services processes – #103
- Become a Green Belt – #61
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
A high-performance method that helps achieve ambitious targets.
A metric that identifies areas where a process can be improved.
A structured and organized approach.
- The DMAIC cycle in relation to PDCA.
- The objectives of each stage of the cycle.
- Understand the data and sources of variation.
The roles and contributions of the new functions.
- The role of the key players in the process.
- Ramp up a project.
Identify ambitious projects.
- The characteristics of Six Sigma projects.
- Different ways to identify projects.
Promote Six Sigma to the management team.
Francis DELPOUVE - APERAM
“Very good approach to the method”.
Gérard GRIMBERT - APERAM
“Before coming to the session, my level of knowledge about six sigma was close to zero. This is no longer the case! “
Olivier MARX - APERAM
“Good overall view of the six sigma approach, in its content and requirements, but also its impact on the way the company operates. “
Arnaud DESSIS - APERAM
“Indispensable and very useful as a Production Manager to install rigour. To be applied now.“
Patrick PUZENAT - APERAM
“Good training, dense but which defines the contours of six sigma projects well. The documents are very explicit. “
Florence SDRAULIG - KEP TECHNOLOGIES Integrated Systems
“Very enriching training, perfect explanations and rhythm, new tools. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers