For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 9001 : 2015 – Become a system auditor – #7
Your company has a quality management system built according to ISO 9001 and you wish to train new internal auditors. These future auditors are beginners.
To understand all aspects of auditing a quality management system and to be able to audit it effectively:
- To know how to prepare, conduct and close an audit according to the requirements of ISO 19011.
- The process approach and the link with the management of the company’s performance.
- The auditor’s mission and its impact on the continuous improvement of the system.
- Communication techniques, useful in auditing.
- The audit questionnaire according to the V approach and the CAPDo® logic.
- Conducting the interview.
- Formulating and reporting the conclusions of the audit.
Individuals interested in becoming internal quality auditors.
Master the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- In sub-groups, participants begin by performing a fun activity to discover the concept being taught, using techniques and tools to encourage participation and creativity. For example, the elements of the standard are studied by unrolling the methodology for preparing field audits, so that the requirements are identified from the auditor’s point of view to enable each participant to identify the audit trails.
- Practical exercises allow the construction of an audit questionnaire that allows the search for evidence of efficiency and continuous improvement of processes.
- Based on the principle of training-action, this auditor training course provides for application in the field in the host company, which allows participants to test their mastery of the audit technique on a real case.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The audit of the process approach.
General information on the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The step by step audit and the analysis of the requirements of the ISO9001 : 2015 standard.
The auditor’s job.
Writing up / reporting the conclusions of an audit.
The post-audit phase.
Self-evaluation of audit practices.
A.C - ANTARGAZ FINAGAZ
” This training is very complete: it allows to see how to concretise the ISO 9001 requirements in an internal audit, as much on the construction of the questionnaire as on the organisation and the transcription of the findings.”
Monique LECOMTE - EXAGAN
” Very comprehensive training. The implementation in the field is very interesting.”
Damien PACCARD - EXAGAN
” Essential and effective training. The trainer, with his great experience, succeeded in making a subject that is very often treated in a boring way exciting .”
Morgane RAKOTOSEHENO - EXAGAN
” Very good training, both in theory and practice. I was able to discover the world of auditing in general and internal auditing in particular. The trainer was able to answer each of my questions in a relevant manner.”
Claire NICOLAU - TRIGO
” Interesting training with good explanations and interesting case studies. “
Gaël DROUET - KUHN HUARD
” Good perspective on the elements of analysis through concrete examples. “
Pascal BOUVET - LE BELIER
” The added value of this training is high. Laurent Guihaire’s approach is very pleasant.”
Carole CAVORET - PARKER
“Very good, interesting training that allows us to capitalise on our experiences. “
Sandrine BOYER - ARVINMERITOR
“Very good balance between speaking time and materials, and bravo for the variety of materials! The trainer’s ability to capture and maintain attention.”
David MIQUE - ARVINMERITOR
“Very well-paced band. Good tempo, EFFECTIVE”.
Camille CREPEL - PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN
“The trainer was perfect during the training. “
Jacques PITOU - MICHELIN
“Concrete training due to the application on real subjects”.
Yannick MEYER - SMART FRANCE
“The structure and breakdown used to analyse the standard are very well done.”
Pierre DUBOIS - SUMITOMO
“Dynamic, passionate and knowledgeable trainer”.
Christian CLAVIER - SIGMA INFORMATIQUE
“Speaker mastered his subject. Relaxed yet supportive training atmosphere”.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers