For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
AQAP 2110 – Understanding NATO quality assurance requirements for design, development and production – #71
- You want to develop a quality management system that meets the requirements of AQAP 2110 with a view to certification.
- Some of the key players in the implementation of your QMS are new to their role or have difficulty understanding the relationship between their daily work and the requirements of the standard.
- You are looking for training for the users and actors of your QMS in order to clarify the concrete expectations of the AQAP 2110 standard and the integration with the ISO9001 requirements.
- Understand the requirements of the AQAP 2110 standard and how to apply them.
- Evaluate your current practices against the requirements of the standard.
- Identify opportunities for improvement or needs for change.
Integrated in an organisation responding to contracts requiring the satisfaction of AQAP2110 requirements, you are :
- Official Quality Assurance Representative (OQAR)
- Process Managers.
- Internal auditors.
- Management teams.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
Knowledge of ISO9001 requirements would be a plus.
- The paragraphs of the standard are broken down to identify the key elements to be met in the context of services requiring AQAP2110.
- The requirements are compared with examples of best practices implemented in certified companies, but above all those that have successfully assimilated the requirements for the benefit of the company and its efficiency.
- A “red thread” case study is used to assess various concrete company situations on the basis of practical examples and thus perfect the correct understanding and use of the standard.
- Finally, as the requirements are analysed, each participant must :
Determine which ones impact them on a daily basis, and how they contribute concretely to its application for the benefit of their company;
Evaluate the actual level of implementation and the performance obtained;
Identify its own areas for improvement.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The AQAP2110 standard – constitution / organisation.
Links with ISO9001 and quality management system fundamentals.
Study of the standard through the requirements.
The avenues for improvement.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers