For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Counterfeiting according to EN 9100 – #755
You want to :
- Meet the requirements of the chapter “8.1.4 Prevention of counterfeit parts” of EN 9100 / EN9120.
- Learn more about this new requirement of the standard.
- Identify the means of prevention available to you.
- Know what to do in case of suspected counterfeiting, whatever your activity in manufacturing, production, assembly, maintenance, distribution or services.
- Understand the new requirements on counterfeit prevention.
- Understand and anticipate implementation.
- Help prevent counterfeiting.
- Know how to educate your staff about counterfeiting.
- Quality teams
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Purchasing managers
- Logistics managers
After a presentation of the history and theory, the participants will learn the different requirements on counterfeit prevention.
- The trainees will perform situational exercises to understand each requirement and define an appropriate response.
An engaging exercise created especially for this course will be a central theme.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Definitions and requirements (EN 9100:2106 / EN 9100 / EN 9120).
Impact and cause analysis of a real case.
Verification and testing requirements.
Obsolescence management requirements.
Requirements for monitoring reports from external sources
Requirements for quarantine and reporting of counterfeit parts.
Requirements for personnel training and awareness.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers