For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Control the impact of Human factors – #759
You want a training course :
- Allowing an awareness of the impact of each person on the conformity and safety of products by considering human factors.
- Helping to understand the origin of deviations, identify and avoid risk situations.
- Providing answers to new standards such as EN 9100: 2016 (chapter 10.2), ISO 9001: 2015 (chapter 7.1.4) and to preventive measures against FOD (Foreign Object Debris or Damage).
- Understand the impact of human factors on product conformity and safety.
- Be able to investigate the causal chain and include human factors in risk analyses.
- Be able to include human factors in your organization’s risk management and take the appropriate measures.
- All employees who have an impact on the product.
- The training will be based on an example that will be viewed in order to capture and raise awareness of the impact of human factors on product compliance and safety at the beginning of the training.
- The training will then cover the different concepts and terms including the regulatory and normative context related to human factors.
- The training will detail the different types of human factors in a logical and progressive manner by family while relying on practical cases to reinforce the acquisition of the targeted skills.
- Finally, the training will assist in the analysis of human factors and the implementation of examples of adequate preventive and corrective measures.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Introduction and presentation of the course.
Background and definitions.
The 3 main families of human factors.
Different types of behavioural human factors.
Different types of human factors related to communication.
Different types of managerial human factors.
Closing activity (interactive group activity).
Luc GEOFFROY - AMPHENOL
“This training has helped to clarify my knowledge of this new requirement. I think I now have the tools to deploy it within my teams. A dense day but a pace that keeps things interesting.”
Christelle VALET - AMPHENOL
“Concrete examples that allow a good understanding”.
Bruno LORENZI - AMPHENOL
“Suitable and very interesting training that should raise awareness.”
Vincent BEYRIES - AMPHENOL
“Clear, precise, documented training with concrete cases. Good adaptation to the context of our company.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers