For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
EN 9110 : 2018 – QMS for Aircraft Maintenance Organisations – Understanding the requirements of the standard – #76
- Aeronautical maintenance organisations, you wish to develop a quality management system meeting the requirements of the EN 9110 standard with a view to certification.
- You are looking to train the key players in your QMS in order to clarify the expectations of the EN 9110: 2018 standard, with concrete ways of implementing the requirements.
- You are looking to understand the relationship between daily activities and the requirements of the standard.
- Understand the requirements of the EN 9110:2016 standard and how to use it.
- Assess your current practices against the requirements of the standard.
- Identify opportunities for improvement or needs for change.
Integrated in an aeronautical maintenance organisation, you are :
- Process Managers.
- Internal auditors.
- Management teams.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- The standard is analysed in a logical and progressive way, i.e. the requirements are studied through the typical processes of a company, i.e. the activities creating added value for its customers, then the support activities and finally the management activities.
- The paragraphs of the standard are dissected to draw out the key elements for aviation maintenance organisations, which are then compared with examples of best practices implemented in certified companies that have successfully assimilated the requirements for the benefit of the company and its efficiency.
- A “red thread” case study is used to assess various concrete company situations and thus perfect the correct understanding and use of the standard.
- Finally, as the requirements are analysed, each participant must :
Determine which ones impact them on a daily basis, and how they contribute concretely to its application for the benefit of their company;
Evaluate the actual level of implementation and the performance obtained;
Identify its own areas for improvement.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The EN9110 standard in its 2018 version – constitution / organisation.
The fundamentals of the quality management system and the links with the standard.
Requirements for value-added activities.
Requirements related to support activities.
Requirements related to the management of the company’s activities.
Requirements related to the construction of the company’s QMS.
Analysis of the company’s process management.
The avenues for improvement.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers