For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
VDA 6.7 : 2020 – Process auditor qualification for production equipment – #967
Training in partnership with the VDA-QMC
The VDA 6.7 standard is designed to audit a product development and realisation process for production equipment.
Products and processes have to be constantly rethought, calculated, developed, machines re-equipped with new tools and operators re-trained.
With process audits according to VDA 6.7, customer requirements can be optimally met. Processes are more stable and the costs of errors and material waste are minimised.
- To understand the meaning and application areas of the process audit according to VDA 6.7 3rd edition.
- To know the relationship between system, process and product audits as well as the content and application of the preliminary analysis.
- To be able to analyse complex processes in a technically correct manner and to identify the corresponding improvement potential.
- Be able to carry out a comparable supplier evaluation using the specified evaluation logic.
- Gain confidence in following up on implemented improvement actions, and be able to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Internal auditors / suppliers.
- Process owners.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers, technicians.
- Project managers.
- Scheduling managers.
- Knowledge of management system requirements would be an advantage.
- Be trained in auditing.
The steps of the training programme guide you through the basic requirements for process audits and enable an integrated application in the automotive industry. These basics are used to correct, stabilise and optimise processes and are further developed in exercises and case examples. The aim is to ensure a reliable evaluation.
- Exam (MCQ).
- You are asked to bring examples of processes from your own company to the training. From these, various examples will be selected, with which you will practice analysis and auditing in group work and role-playing, in order to promote the transfer of what you have learned into your own working practices. Particular attention is paid to the exchange of experiences.
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the action training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Introduction to the 4 phases of the audit.
Preparation phase (planning, organization).
Realization phase (P2 to P8) :
- Opening meeting.
- Questionnaire, based on the turtle diagram.
- Evaluation matrix.
- Calculate the degree of compliance based on the audit findings.
- Global evaluation (ABC), and downgrading rules.
- Final report.
Preliminary Analysis (P1).
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers