VDA 6.7:2020 – PROCESS AUDITOR CERTIFICATION FOR PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT (EXAM) – #968
Examination in partnership with VDA-QMC
- You want to be a certified VDA 6.7 : 2020 auditor.
- Certificate of qualification “VDA 6.7 – Process auditor qualification for production equipment
- Proof of auditor qualification training according to EN ISO 19011
- At least 5 years experience in industry with at least 2 years in quality or process management.
Admission to the examination is only allowed after a review of the prerequisites.
- Written examination (case study) and oral examination.
- For the preparation, the training material given during the VDA 6.7 training is accepted and must be brought on the day of the examination.
After successfully passing the written and oral examinations, you will receive a numbered VDA certificate and an auditor’s card, which will be registered in the QMC database (Qualitats Management Center im Verband der Automobilindustrie). Please note that this auditor card is valid for 3 years.
Presentation of the examination procedure.
Communication of results.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers