For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 14001 :2015 -Become a system auditor- #18
Your environmental management system is built or upgraded in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and as part of its continual improvement you are looking to audit it using your resources.
- To be able to prepare, conduct and close an audit according to the requirements of ISO 19011.
- Be able to use the ISO 14001: 2015 standard in the context of internal auditing.
- Be able to take into account the regulatory requirements and the relevant requirements of the interested parties, applicable to the company.
- To acquire the methodology and tools to make an audit effective and relevant.
- To train to prepare and conduct an audit of an occupational health and safety management system.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Environmental Managers
- Future internal auditors.
- Mastering the standard ISO 14001: 2015.
- Trainees will learn about the requirements of the standard so they can understand and
explain why they are important and apply them when conducting audits.
- This course is based on the culture of performance measurement, indicators and risk analysis, so that the audit is used as a powerful tool for continuous improvement.
- In the Training-Action version, this session includes on-the-job training within a host company: this approach allows future auditors to test their mastery of the audit technique in a real situation.
Trainer assessment of the trainees’ ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The environmental challenges.
ISO 14001 : the environmental requirements:
- The main guidelines of the standard.
- The study of the requirements of the standard from the auditor’s point of view.
- The main regulatory requirements (waste, water, air, noise, …).
- The main legal texts applicable to an industry.
- How to organise your regulatory watch.
The audit step by step – the preparation :
- The reference framework, an aid to the preparation of the audit.
- Taking into account regulatory and other applicable requirements.
- Preparing for the field audit at the host site:
Construction of the audit scenario and questionnaire by the auditors.
Validation by the trainer before the field audit.
Field audits :
- Conducting audits in pairs.
- Reporting of audit findings to the host company.
Evaluation of audit practice.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers