For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 19443 : 2018 – Become an internal and supplier auditor – #195
Your company has a quality management system built according to ISO 19443:2018 and you wish to train new internal and supplier auditors. These future auditors are beginners.
Understand all the facets of quality management system auditing and be able to audit effectively:
- The process approach and the relationship with the company’s performance management system.
- The auditor’s mission and the impact on the continuous improvement of the system.
- The requirements of ISO 19443:2018 in terms of the processes.
- The communication techniques useful in auditing.
- The audit questionnaire according to the V-approach and the CAPDo® method.
- Conducting the interview.
- Formulating and reporting the audit findings.
Individuals interested in becoming internal quality auditors and supplier auditors
- In sub-groups, participants begin by performing a fun activity to discover the concept being taught, using techniques and tools that encourage participation and creativity. For example, the elements of the standard are studied by unrolling the methodology for preparing audits, so that the requirements are identified from the auditor’s point of view to enable each participant to identify the audit trails.
- Practical exercises allow the construction of an audit questionnaire that allows the search for evidence of efficiency and continuous improvement of processes.
- Based on the principle of training-action, this auditor training course provides for application in the field in the host company, which allows participants to test their mastery of the audit technique on a real case.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The process approach audit.
General information on ISO 19443:2018.
The step by step guide for auditing and analysing the requirements of ISO 19443:2018.
Key skills for auditors.
Reporting audit findings.
Self-assessment of audit practices.
D. SEVE- LRQA
“Well done for the design of the modules and the involvement of the facilitators.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers