For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 14971: 2019 – Risk management of medical devices – #30
You are looking to :
- to acquire a rigorous risk management approach in accordance with ISO 14971: 2019, to meet the requirements of ISO 13485: 2016 and the regulatory directives applicable to medical devices (2017/745, 98/79/EEC, 2007/47/EEC).
- Strengthen your teams’ skills in medical device risk management.
- Know how to effectively manage risks, from product risk analysis to the monitoring of devices after distribution.
- Understand and know how to apply the risk management methodology according to ISO 14971 in your organization, and verify that suppliers are in compliance.
- Know how to document the risk management process, the risk management plan and the risk management file for a medical device.
Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
Regulatory affairs managers.
People involved in the life cycle of the medical device: design, development, manufacturing, marketing, agents, importers,…
Be aware of the requirements of ISO 13485.
Knowledge of the regulatory environment associated with medical devices.
- Quizzes – practical exercises – exchanges.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The context: the regulatory framework.
General principles and field of application.
The risk management plan.
The risk analysis process.
Risk assessment and control to an acceptable level: residual risks, benefit/risk analysis, and overall residual risk assessment.
Documentation and recording of the execution of the risk management plan and the results: the risk management file.
Collect and review information about the medical device during the production and post-production phases to decide on possible actions.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
To get a quote : Contact us