For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
MSA: Measurement System Analysis according to AS13100 and RM13003 – #364
You want to :
- Ensure that your measurement systems are adapted to your needs.
- Know if your measurement practices in project or series production can guarantee the achievement of compliant products.
- Qualify your measurement systems.
- Understand the concepts and uses of measurement system variation analysis methods in accordance with AS13100 Quality Management System Requirements for Aero Engine Design and Production Organizations and RM13003 – Measurement Systems Analysis
- Put these requirements into practice by analysing measurement systems.
- Initiate more focused improvement actions on measurement systems.
- Quality teams
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Project managers
- Industrialization managers
- Production manager
- Process manager
The engaging instruction method helps participants understand the concepts of measurement systems analysis. In the open version, case studies are used for the hands-on activities, while in the in-house version, real company cases are used as examples.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Introduction: definitions, AS13100 and RM13003 standards, application cases.
Basics of statistical concepts.
Concepts related to measurement means (terminology and acceptance criteria).
MSA study planning and preconditions.
The MSA study of a measurement system with variables:
- Resolution, accuracy, linearity, stability
- Fidelity, GR&R, NDC
The MSA study of a measurement system with attributes.
Possible reactions in case of a non-conforming MSA study, and improvement.
Audit the MSA according to AS13100 and RM13003 (audit checklist).
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
To get a quote : Contact us