For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN THE PROJECT PHASE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR- #33
- You are looking for an efficient management of your new product/process development projects.
- You want to know which requirements of the car manufacturers you have to meet.
- Understand concepts involved in implementing the auto manufacturers’ project management method.
- Be able to plan a project for a new product and identify the integration of Core Tools methods.
- Understand how to manage projects internally and with external service providers.
- Prepare for a project audit conducted according to APQP.
- Quality /QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Project managers
- Industrialization managers
- Project leaders
- Project teams.
- The course describes and explains the project management process, the interactions between the tools and the criteria and requirements of each milestone.
- The course focuses on APQP project management.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The fundamentals of project management.
Phase I: Planning.
Phase II: Product Design / Development.
Phase III: Process Design / Development.
Phase IV: Product / Process Validation.
Phase V: Production
The key components of managing a project according to APQP.
V.F - HUTCHINSON
“A reminder of the correct application of our existing project management procedures / processes. Good adaptation of the trainer to our internal procedures and documents. “
Sean VAN BRABANDT - MECAPLAST
“Good facilitation for a subject that is intended to be theoretical. “
Marc BATIER - MECAPLAST
“Excellent training, essential for understanding and knowing the stages and milestones of the project phase. “
Nicolas RADOUAN - MECAPLAST
“Dynamic and participative training”.
Jean-Yves RIPOLL - MECAPLAST
“Objective achieved. Fun and interactive learning. “
François JOURDAIN - EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL
“Dynamic and pragmatic trainer. An excellent example of applied quality. “
Please note: in-house training, this course integrates the project management process specific to each company. Preparation is necessary.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers