🇬🇧 Green Belt Training and Qualification
You wish to deploy the Six Sigma approach and carry out strategic projects to reduce the variability of your industrial or service processes. Make your functional managers, process pilots, evolve towards a Green Belt qualification through EURO-SYMBIOSE’s training and expertise.
Discover our dedicated training.
The objectives are to :
- Understand your role as a Green Belt as a facilitator and leader of 6 Sigma improvement teams.
- Know how to characterise a Green Belt level 6 Sigma project (charter and contract).
- Know how to set up and effectively lead a team around a 6 Sigma project.
- Understand and know how to apply the DMAIC project approach.
- Know how to use quality tools and simple statistical techniques at the various stages of the approach.
- Know how to present the progress of your 6 Sigma project to the Champion in a concise and complete manner.
The next 10-day remote training is proposed in 2 sessions of 2 days and 2 sessions of 3 days :
31 May – 1 June ; 30 june – 1st and 02 July ;
02 – 03 September ; 27 – 30 September and 1st October 2021
Programme and registration : click here.
For more information, feel free to contact us at +33 251 131 300 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org