For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Product FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual – #117
You are looking for :
- Develop robust products through the effective implementation of the new FMEA approach according to the 1st edition of the AIAG-VDA harmonized manual of June 3, 2019.
- Reduce development time and costs by identifying risks at a very early stage, and define a validation plan that is just right
- Strengthen the skills of your development teams in terms of product FMEA
- Understand and know how to apply the FMEA methodology in 7 steps, according to the AIAG-VDA harmonized manual.
- Know how to prioritize risk reduction actions according to the “AP” index.
- Know the roles and responsibilities within a Product FMEA
- Identify the key points and pitfalls of the process.
- Understand the interest of conducting Product FMEAs as early as possible in the project and make people want to participate or lead Product FMEAs.
- Quality teams.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Project managers.
- Design offices.
- FMEA facilitators.
- The trainees identify the good practices of the FMEA at each major step of the methodology:
- Open training session : discovery and application on a pedagogical case study.
- In-house training session : discovery and application on a case study of the company previously selected with EURO-SYMBIOSE.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations given during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- FMEA MSR : supplement to the FMEA product according to the AIAG-VDA manual – #1175
- Efficiently conduct a FMEA – #34
- Managing your monitoring plan with the auto-quality matrix – #132
- Process FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual 1st edition – #118
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
System analysis (steps 1 to 3 combined):
- Planning / prioritization / preparation: the 5Ts
- Structural and functional analysis (external and internal functions)
Failure analysis and risk reduction.
Documentation / Communication.
Pitfalls and points of vigilance.
Product FMEA: a possible method for selecting product CS.
Perennialization of the FMEA product.
Alexandre PORCHERON - INTEVA PRODUCTS
” Very interesting training and completely anchored in the industrial life and more particularly in the automotive world.”
Guillaume RACOILLET - CAILLAU
” Good balance of theory / practice / concrete examples. No dead time, thanks for the lively animation. Very positive feedback.”
Philippe BLIN - CAILLAU
” Interesting course of action with an adapted red thread allowing to project oneself on a concrete case.”
Nicolas MORISSEAU - CAILLAU
” The training reassured us on our improvement plan concerning the deployment of the FMEA. The exchanges allowed us to better assimilate and master the difficulties. Valérie’s mastery of the course was very good and she was a good listener. “
Isabelle ALLAIRE - AREVA
” Useful training with relevant examples. Good alternation between theory and practice.”
Loïc THION - AREVA
” Complete training on the Product FMEA process. The implementation will require a support.”
Rémi KLITTING - FAURECIA
” Very good animation with an excellent alternation between theory and practice.”
To complete your training, you can buy the FMEA AIAG-VDA manual in French on our website: click here to buy the manual.
A document summarizing the evolutions of the manual is available:
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers