Note : this day does not cover the FMEA-MSR supplement on FMEA for vehicle diagnostic systems.
Product FMEA, transition to the new AIAG-VDA FMEA Manual 1st Edition – #1171
You are looking for :
- To know how to perform a product FMEA according to the new AIAG-VDA 1st edition manual, published on June 3, 2019.
- To have an in-depth understanding of the changes and benefits that this new approach can bring for more robust, complete and accurate FMEAs.
- To understand how to transition your current practices to the new harmonized guide between AIAG and VDA.
- Understand the main changes, improvements and benefits compared to the 4th edition of the AIAG.
- Understand the 7 steps of the process.
- Know the new scoring grids and the new Action Prioritization Index (AP) that replaces the RPN, allowing you to evaluate the need for action at three levels: high, medium, low.
- Develop your transition plan.
- Quality teams.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Project managers.
- Design offices.
- FMEA facilitators.
- Know and practice the FMEA product according to the AIAG 4th edition.
- Knowledge of the tools of functional analysis: Octopus, Block Diagram. In the absence of this knowledge, the training n° 117 is required .
Trainees identify gaps between their current business practices and the new approach, and develop a transition plan to implement after the training.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training.
Pour aller plus loin
- FMEA MSR : supplement to the FMEA product according to the AIAG-VDA manual – #1175
- Efficiently conduct a FMEA – #34
- Managing your monitoring plan with the auto-quality matrix – #132
- Process FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual 1st edition – #1181
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
System analysis (planning and preparation, structural analysis and functional analysis).
Failure analysis and risk reduction (key concepts, optimization).
Documentation of results (FMEA report, effectiveness/efficiency of FMEA).
Customer-supplier collaboration at every stage.
The steps to make the transition (timing, steps to implement, implementation strategy).
Conclusion: Key points of the new approach.
Richard REMBERT - STMICROELECTRONICS
” Very good training, the content is consistent.”
“Very well organised at a distance”.
“This course meets my expectations. Clarity, applicability, effectiveness.”
To complete your training, you can buy the FMEA AIAG-VDA manual in French on our website: click here to buy the manual.
A document summarizing the evolutions of the manual is available:
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers