For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
PSCR : Product Safety and Conformity Representative in the Automotive Industry according to VDA – #950
Training in partnership with the VDA-QMC The VDA
As a new “Product Safety Manager”, you want to:
- Acquire the fundamentals of Product Safety and Production Conformity (CoP), referred to as Product Integrity.
- Have a qualification recognized by German manufacturers.
- Identify the role of the PSCR and its responsibilities throughout the supply chain, from development to manufacturing to use to end of life.
- Be able to manage the role of the PSCR on a daily basis in a more professional and focused manner.
- To have a product safety qualification recognized by the German manufacturers.
- Future product safety and conformity managers.
- Experience in quality management and evaluation of technical products and process risks.
- Knowledge of your company’s product usage and state of the art technology.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of requirements from applicable legislation and customer requirements.
- After an introduction, topics related to the organization of product integrity are discussed, as well as the integrity of the product throughout its life cycle. Finally, advice is given on how to deal with product non-conformities, and examples of tools and methods are presented.
- The pedagogy alternates between presentation sequences and real-life situations through exercises or group analyses that are then shared.
Knowledge test (MCQ)
- VDA – Product Integrity manual in English included.
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Introduction (rules, standards and contracts, legal foundations, VDA guides…).
Product integrity organization (delegation requirements, skills needed).
Product integrity throughout the product life cycle:
- Requirements review phase.
- Development phase.
- Production phase.
- Use phase.
- Product monitoring.
- Market surveillance.
Recommended actions in case of product anomalies.
Examples of tools and methods.
François FERRO - INTEREP
“Intense training, hats off to the trainer because the subject was not easy and there were many messages to pass on. “
François DELORME - EUROSTYLE
“Very dynamic, clear and practical training. Very friendly facilitator.”
Pierre-Antoine NIORE - FEDERAL MOGUL
“Good awareness and sensitization. Essential training. Repositioning in the VW ecosystem appreciated .”
Said BENSOLTANA - SAINT-GOBAIN SEKURIT
” Good presentation of the tools to be able to audit them. Clear training materials for future use. “
Romain SAVINA - APTIV
“Beneficial, informative, thought-provoking training.”
Dominique CHARREIRE - DELPHI TECHNOLOGIES
“Enriching training that provides a very good overview of a PSB’s role, duties, risks, and the safety “culture” of a product as a whole.”
Marc RIOU - ST MICRO
“Very rich content delivered at an exciting pace.”
Yves LABREGERE - LUCAS-MILHAUPT
“Very comprehensive, dynamic, concrete and interactive training!”
Frédéric LEGER - HUTCHINSON SNC
“Concrete training with energizing group exercises.”
Charles Maxime ROPIOT - FILEC AMPHENOL
“Thanks to the trainer for his dynamism, the training is very complete and enriching.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers